Tuesday, April 30, 2013

FW: how can i donate to sha?

From: SYapp@SeattleHousing.Org
To: junbg@hotmail.com
CC: CWellenberger@seattlehousing.org
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:41:33 -0700
Subject: RE: how can i donate to sha?

You can write a check to the:  Campus of Learners Foundation

                                                          c/o Seattle Housing Authority

                                                          ATTN: Carol Wellenberger

                                                          190 Queen Anne Ave N

                                                          P.O. Box 19028

                                                      Seattle, WA 98109


Thank you for your interest and support.


Shelly Yapp

Shelly Yapp

Chief Financial Officer

Seattle Housing Authority


206-615-3390 (O)

206-571-7760 (M)




From: byong gwan jun [mailto:junbg@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:24 PM
To: Yapp, Shelly
Subject: how can i donate to sha?


how can I donate money to sha to build more public housing?

Post a Comment